Written by: iPay
As a business that is growing we have all walked the path of always needing to secure working capital to continually fund the needs of the business.
iPay Kopesha: Helping Business with their working capital needs
As a business that is growing we have all walked the path of always needing to secure working capital to continually fund the needs of the business. Ever heard of the expression “Too much month at the end of money?” For anyone running a business this is a reality especially when you have done the work but your invoice will get paid in 30 to 60days.
We have heard the concerns of our merchants over and over especially where working capital is concerned and we committed to helping them become more liquid so as to meet the fixed costs of their businesses. We however needed an easier way to do it that would be more convenient and didn't need them to go fill forms and submit for short term funding.
We therefore partnered with Pezesha Africa and recently launched our iPay Kopesha product, a solution that gives our merchants access to short-term financing whenever they need it from our dashboard.
- To apply for iPay Kopesha one just needs to sign into the merchant dashboard.
- Click on the button at the top for iPay Kopesha
- The system will auto generate for you a credit limit determined by your transactions on the platform.
- Once you key in the amount you want to borrow and accept the same the money will be credited into your account instantly
- Interest rate is from as low as 3%
- Loan period currently stands at 30days
- Auto Payment will be initiated on the 30th day.
- Additionally you can settle the loan before the 30days at no extra cost.
This solution makes it possible for our merchants to concentrate on running their business with the peace of mind knowing if they ever need working capital, they can access it instantly on the iPay platform. As a merchant on our platform you can go into the merchant dashboard and you can check how much your business can access via iPay Kopesha.
To access iPay Kopesha as a merchant what you need is to:-
- Be a transacting iPay merchant for a minimum period of at least 6 months
- Have been in operations for a minimum period of 1 year
For more information on Kopesha, visit: ipayafrica.com/solutions/credit-solutions/ipay-kopeshaShare your thoughts